Issue 1: (network)
· It has very poor 3G network reception. It does not even accept 3G network with full strength network coverage which is causing waste to my expensive 3G plan as I am forced to use it at 2G speeds.
· Even 2G signal reception requires very good to excellent strength network coverage to even register on the network.
· There is frequent total network loss (no coverage).
· It says registered on network but no network bars are visible nor is it usable for calls or data transfer at that time.
· It also frequently disconnects from the internet when used with sim card data transfer, causing data wastage due to interrupted downloads.
· There is no 3G network related video calling.
· There is no option to select the network mode i.e. 2G/3G (GSM/UMTS) or dual mode.
Issue 2: (Battery & charger)
· Battery lasts for 3 hours & 28 minutes with the wifi on for downloading and browsing in airplane (offline) mode with Bluetooth switched off, with minimum brightness setting of the display & other tasks killed. This is after the firmware reinstall.
· Battery standby time was about 13 hours & 30 minutes prior to firmware update, current standby time is about 18 hours & 20 minutes with all antennas off (Bluetooth, wifi & network), all apps killed and display off with brightness at minimum setting.
· The charge falls slowly till 67% and there on it falls fast.
· The charger tip gives a mild shock every time.
· It takes about 6 hours & 34 minutes for 100% charging from 1%
Issue 3: (Miscellaneous)
· Multiple games (motion sensor based) legally downloaded from playstore like racing moto, highway rider, speeding moto etc. to name a few show the rider to be shaky(wobbly) on default as well as special setting of the accelerometer. This happens even when the device is laid down on a flat table surface like a table, undisturbed. The above mentioned games work very well without the abovementioned problems on other devices that I have at home.
· Multiple games from reputed developers like Gameloft are said to be incompatible with this device after download from the playstore. Also the playstore recognises the iberry tablet as a device from unknown manufacturer.
· Internal memory is detected as memory card on preinstalled software like office suite pro and aldiko. I have to take a roundabout way to access the external sd card files.
· Prior to booking, I was informed by some customer service executive, that the iberry auxus ax03g had A2DP support in the Bluetooth on specifically asking such a query. However after the usage of the said device, I have realised that, such is not the case. Hence, kindly advice, whether such an upgrade (adding A2DP/AVRCP/EDR) is part of a software upgrade or a hardware upgrade, should such a thing be made available later or now.